"Really love this piece. It is surprisingly heavy and well crafted. It gives me strength and protection in tough times. Great value for the price. I recommend for sure." - Erik L., Ancient Treasures Customer
Vikings used necklaces with animals or beasts biting onto a ring where pendants were hung. This variant consists of a King Chain ending in the heads of Geri and Freki, the wolves of Odin, that bite onto a ring with a large Mjölnir pendant.
This Chain is 100% handmade from Stainless Steel, with an S925 Sterling Silver Mjölnir, which results in a piece of fantastic jewelry that will never rust. The process of crafting it by hand is very time-consuming since each small link is added one by one to the chain. The chain comes with a lobster clasp that keeps this massive piece secured around your neck, as well as a pendant ring that can be opened and closed easily.
- Mjölnir made of 100% Fine S925 Sterling Silver
- Chain made of 100% Heavy Stainless Steel that will not tarnish
- Handcrafted, forged link by link & bound by a lobster clasp
- Choose between Chain Length of 20/24/28 Inches (50/60/70 cm)
- Pendant Size: 4.4 x 3.3 cm | 1.7 x 1.3 inches